Thursday, December 17, 2009

Proverbs 16:18 "Pride Goeth Before Destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."

Lord Sterling
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Zodiac Year: Tiger
Industry: Technology
Occupation: consultant
Location: Evansville : IN : United States





About Me

I hold several ancient Scottish titles, Earl of Stirling, Viscount of Canada, Viscount of Stirling, Lord Alexander of Tulibody (1630), Lord Alexander of Tulibody (1633), etc., Chief of Clan Alexander, I also hold several honorific old Canadian great offices-of-state: Lord Lieutenant and Governor of Canada, Lord High Admiral of Nova Scotia, Lord Lieutenant of Nova Scotia, Lt.-Gen. of Nova Scotis (first Lord Stirling was founder of English speaking Canada in the early 1600s). I hold 3 degrees: B.Sc. in Pol. Sc. & History; M.A. in European Studies; B.Sc. in Education. I have worked on 3 addtional degrees: M.T.S. (theology); LL.B. (English Law); M.S. (Criminal Justice). I am former Scottish Editor at Burke's Peerage in London. I also hold several Scots/Canadian feudal titles. I am a widower. I have a published book, CASH FOR PEERAGES: THE SMOKING GUN, www.lulu.com/content/953682 . Listing for me as Chief of Clan Alexander at www.electricscotland.com/webclans/chiefs.htm I am available for public speaking engagements.

His first blog entry today: $25,000 speaking fee plus travel expenses! What could he possibly have to say that is worth that much money? (I wonder how much he charges for text messages, emails and phone calls?) He must be hurting for business to advertise like this. Hey, Sterling - we are in a DEPRESSION - get it?


There is only ONE LORD, and his name is Jesus Christ - Not lord sterling.